• Vocational Rehabilitation Services
Pictured above is a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor talking with a consumer about her work options.
• Job Maintenance Support
• Job Placement Assistance
• Older Individuals Who Are Blind Program
Pictured above is a Older Blind Support Group presentation.
• Business Enterprise Program (Blind Vending)
Pictured above are Ho`opono staff with a blind vendor at her store opening.
• Help with applying for Library for the Blind services, Home Care Referral, Tax Filing Assistance, New Visions program referral, transportation assistance (via Handivan).
• Free presentations on blindness education and prevention of blindness.
Pictured above is a Ho`opono staff member presenting about blindness at a New Bus Driver Orientation.
Pictured above are two Ho`opono staff members at the Senior Fair.
• Low Vision Clinic Services
• Transition Youth Services
Pictured above are transition students getting a tour of UH West Oahu.
Pictured above are two blind youth learning to cut and cook as part of learning independent living skills.