UIPA RequestsPosted on May 4, 2020 in Main
To make a Uniform Information Practices Act (UIPA) request from the State of Hawaii Department of Human Services (DHS), please email:
The Request (requirements)
- Must be in writing
- Have sufficient contact information for the agency to correspond with you
- Provide a reasonable description of the requested record
- State how you would like to receive the record (e.g.pick up copy, mail, e-mail, etc.)
You may use the State of Hawai‘i Office of Information Practices’ form to submit your request to DHS:
- Request to Access a Government Record (rev 12/1/15) (pdf) –
- Request to Access a Government Record (rev 12/1/15) (MS Word)- (to enter information on a blank line, double click to highlight the line and then enter the information).
The form is to be sent to the government agency that maintains the government record, not to the Office of Information Practices.
Email: [email protected]
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 339, Honolulu, HI 96809-0339